I absolutely will not.
Pick a favorite, that is. I love lighthouses. Period. End of sentence. And I’m not going to pick a favorite. It’s like a mother picking her favorite child. (It’s you, Micah.)
What I will do is share some of my favorites with you, in no particular order (don’t even try):
- Oak Island Lighthouse, Oak Island, North Carolina
- Point Bonita Lighthouse, in the Marin Headlands, north of the Golden Gate Bridge near Sausalito, California
- Copper Harbor Lighthouse, Copper Harbor, Michigan
- Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, Highland, Scotland
- And at the moment, a lot of lighthouses in France including this one:
Hug a Lighthouse Today!
P.S. Mercy does have favorites: